New model universal 281-868mhz Replacement Rolling Code Remote Control
Working frequency range (Mhz): 280MHZ-350MHZ / 380MHZ-450MHZ / 867MHZ-868MHZ
Battery: 3V CR2032 (Battery included)
Transmit distance: 10-15m
Frame color: Black + Yellow
Dimensions: 6.0 X 3.5 X 1.0 cm
New Universal Duplicate Remote Controls Instruction
ZD-T28,ZD-T001 and ZD-T009 three styles are available, for other style or customized case only available for big order. we developed out a new Universal Duplicate Remote Controls, which which can copy most of rolling code and fixed code remote from 300mhz-868mhz. Can store 4 different frequency fixed or rolling code in 4 different buttons. It can even re-generate a new remote.
Frequency: 300mhz-868mhz Working voltage: 3V or 12V optional Voltage: 2.4V-3.3V or 7-12V optional Working current:24mA±2mA
Static current:0.4uA±2uA or 1.4uA±2Ua optional
Working range: 90m in the open space
1. While pressing the button 1 of the "ZDURC-S8", at the same time press 4 times the 2 button.
2. Release both buttons. Now the ZDURC-S8 BLUE LED emits a short flash every 2 seconds.
3. Place the original remote control to be programmed in front of the "ZDURC-S8", at about 5 cm of distance.
4. Press and retain pressed the button of the original remote control and wait for a change flash (as a faster flash) of ZDURC-S8 BLUE LED and a change of its color BLUE to GREEN, that confirms the correct learning of code. This step may take a few seconds and during that the color LED is GREEN.
5. While the GREEN LED is flashing, press the button of the "ZDURC-S8" where you want to program the code just learned, and retain pressed until the LED switches. This step may take some seconds.
6. The copy has been happened with success. Now check on the automation the correct functioning of the new ZDURC-S8 remote control.